Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I won’t name names, but there are some nominal patriots out there who like to write scathing and discouraging comments about others who see things differently or are at an earlier stage of learning. It’s fine on the chans, all part of the rawness and anonymity means it isn’t self-important. I rarely say anything about such behaviour, but my respect for the speaker tanks, and I don’t seek out their message. The war is fundamentally about getting to a vibe above the enemy’s reach. Lowering the vibe is acting against your own side. Harsh accountability is not low vibe, destructive one-upmanship is.
02:00 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
EAL Stokes @EAL
17 January, 07:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You are right Martin. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 January, 06:27
WE LOVE YOU MARTIN FOR EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND THE GREAT WORDS AND PHOTOS YOU HAVE BLESSED THE Q / MAGA MOVEMENT WITH
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND I PRAY IN JESUS NAME GOD GIVES YOU A RENEWED SPIRIT PEACE STRENGTH COURAGE AND FAITH TO CARRY ON
ON WARD AND UP WARD WE GO WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 January, 05:42
I agree, we are not all here to think alike. We must listen to each other even if we do not agree, If we don't agree harsh words are not how we take care of it.

NATHANIEL RUSSELL @FREETHINKER23
17 January, 04:20
But see, Im not in the earlier stage of learning. What I have in fact learned is those who post dates and lunar cycles blah blah blah, are doing more harm than those of us who warn the "early stage" anons against putting much trust in the satire accounts that post an algebraic equation, that leads to this date and the blood moon........ as if it means anything. Those who are new, see this crazy stuff, which has never and will never be true and starts to believe the MSM is true with their assessment that the Q army are a bunch of wackos. SOME ARE!!! Some, like me, who is on his 3rd AU account....worse than FB and Twitter, because of the the babies who can't support their nonsesnsical posts with factual reasoning of how they came to their conclusion, fight against the nonsense. Equate it to a math teacher giving a test and wanting the students to SHOW THEIR WORK so the teacher can understand. Showing the works explains how the answer was accomplished. Trust your work, teach us!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
17 January, 04:26
In response NATHANIEL RUSSELL to his Publication
Why are you on your 3rd AU account?

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
17 January, 03:50
Thank you for saying this.... The vibe of this website has changed and feels like it is on another road. Love and compassion are the answers. The battle is not here... this place needs to be a respite so one can recharge, collect more information and go out and spread the information.

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 January, 03:32
🙌 I’m glad someone said it, Martin. I just scroll past. Say a small prayer. If they are relentless, unfortunately I block. My brain is tired. This is my oasis. 🙏❤️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 January, 03:49
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Me too Jody. Try to be nice but they are just down and out rude and mean trying to provoke, then i block 👍😊🙏❤🇺🇸

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 January, 03:18
LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY.
GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 January, 03:12
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
17 January, 03:02
agreed....I see those posts and want to comment....but I will take the advice of...."take what resonates" and then I move on.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
17 January, 02:21
You eloquently speak what many of us are thinking. I am much more harsh and less effective
I am so happy to call you my friend btw

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 January, 02:16
Anothers opinion does not define who you are .

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
17 January, 02:15
For sure. I've had to "tune out" several of those. It is exhausting just reading the squabbles. So much focus and energy wasted.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
17 January, 02:10
There was one in particular recently that made me go - whoa! I suppose, perhaps AU is not immune to infiltration? I enjoy the variety of posts, content and it's a freat place to be!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 January, 02:03
No one above another.

#BlessUp

arba happihr @arba
17 January, 03:11
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
No one above another 🤗