La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
14 January, 05:28
When did Truth Social become available outside the US? I’ve been out of the country 3 months and today I tried it and boom, I’m on it from Nicaragua. 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
14 January, 05:31
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
I believe a couple months ago??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
14 January, 05:41
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I tried before and couldn’t get on from here. Maybe it rolled out slowly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
14 January, 08:09
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
Yea im not sure then. I thought I remembered an article or Devin Nunes saying it was now available outside of the US of A??

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
Just here clearing things up. I guess I’m able to get on it because I was in the States when I first opened it. My friends here in Nicaragua don’t have access to it. Have a good day.
02:34 PM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by LaTutti_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from La Tutti UM_Q, click on at the bottom under it