Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 January, 09:09
Good Morning AU fam! ☀️
Life moves pretty fast.
If you don't stop and
look around once in a while,
you could miss it. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 January, 09:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good morning 🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 January, 10:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Just waking up and in a good morning mood. It's going to be a great day, thanks for the positive post. Everyone needs reassurance that today someone makes an effort to wish them a good morning so on that note, how are you?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 January, 10:30
In response James Dean to his Publication
Doing well personally, I'm putting in some prayer time this morning had family and friends all need prayers at the same time, my dad is getting lazer surgery done on a kidney stone this AM, my friends hubby was laid off for refusing the vax last year, and Shareef has been in alot of pain lately due from his lyme disease. It puts into perspective how very blessed I am currently so I'm taking that blessing and the energy from it and pouring it into prayers for them. 🕊🙏