Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 04:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
12 January, 04:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Rumsfeld admitted that the pentagon lost travk of 23 trillion dollars, and then a plane magically hit the accounting department there. Funny how that happens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 08:36
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
You do mean a missile disguised as an airplane on 9/11 that ONLY took out the records section of the Pentagon that contained the records on that? Right?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 January, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is possible the same with
Oklahoma and
Tower 7…..
Lots of information may have
been destroyed.
Perhaps we could discuss this
Nefarious Magick Trick!

What common fact,
was in every location?

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 January, 07:32
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Was a dirty bomb set off? Didnt many of the people that worked to rescue people from the building died of some sort of cancer.

Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 January, 02:23
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
How well I remember when this pic hit twitter and the uproar it caused. I simply cannot wrap my mind around how people live with themselves when they perpetrate crimes like this.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 January, 04:42
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I believe many of us deserve to
learn every aspect of the truth…
We have experienced
multiple levels of
manipulation,
spiritually and emotionally
changing us….
Functioning on fear as
opposed to
Critical Thinking.

The Red Shoe Club meets
Monica at Jeffrey’s House,
connect DISNEY.

Who was the artist?
What other interesting
art pieces exist in
this collection?