Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 January, 02:47
One of the things I've been reading regarding the death Vax, is probability of Vax individuals being diagnosis with AIDs. Sadly, I now have a family member. My 74 year old sister has had lots of side affects from the vaccine, breathing issues and fluid around her lungs; muscular difficulties, constantly falling down,unable to balance. Recently an unset of memory loss,unable to identify close family members, loss of speech issues, etc. She's been in a nursing home for 3 months now. Last week she was admitted to the hospital with more fluid build up in the lungs and trouble breathing. This morning, the doctor diagnosis that she has full blown AIDS. She hasn't been in a relationship in over 30 years. I ask prayers for her two daughters and grandkids as they come to term with yet another horrific blow. Neither are anywhere awake; they are very trusting of the medical system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
This video is a good explanation
as to why your sister has
a diagnosis affecting the immune system.
03:42 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
15 January, 08:46
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this....wow, wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop Complaining @TinaR
15 January, 07:21
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I was having a really good day until I listened to this. 😔 I'm glad I listened, but still........ gonna go have that glass of wine I've been putting off.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 January, 08:32
In response Stop Complaining to her Publication
There are no words except….
May God keep us strong,
as we get
through this together,
in
times of learning about
the truth.

A punching bag works
during the day…..