Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Any kind of interaction with any authority that has maimed or stolen is feeling very heavy and draining. The old system keeps making its bureaucratic demands, but I find myself having a trauma freeze response to trivial things. Itโ€™s getting like shellshock but without any shrapnel.

I am supposed to write and make beauty in order to justify getting paid by those who subscribed, but I am not in that place right now. Over and over I fall, for years, and each time there is a fight inside to stand up again. Maybe thatโ€™s all I can document, so it isnโ€™t hidden away.

Part of me says my problems are all of my own making. Another part excuses my failings because of the persecutory context, and my weariness of carrying a very public and personal burden of dissent. The spiritual war is to keep the desire to live to see another day stronger than the one to self-destruct.

Last week was really bad. I guess all that matters is avoiding more damage so I can fight on another day.
10:55 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 January, 11:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
how about this......
let me ---- in TEXAS ---- help carry this load for just a day.

take me up on it.
GRACE AND PEACE TO YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
17 January, 05:23
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• We Love you, Martin ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
17 January, 04:16
stay strong, martin..

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 January, 03:53
A collective PTSD weighs heavy now - more than e v e r. We're f'ing weary. We get through this together - with prayer - tons of rest to get back up again. For me I have some "power up" songs - and a t-shirt. Tools in the spiritual battle. We gotta be at the back of the room now - at that door that will burst open and we literally step into a new reality. Last week - yeah - many of us took a lot of hits - again. I tell my girl "you do YOU - find whatever puts a smile on your face and in your heart and DO THAT". Love yourself, man! ๐Ÿ™

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 January, 03:51
got the same old in the corner martin
not the greatest back up but damned near the best
go on brother
tell them like it is
actually
id be a pretty solid back up
one would think
just sayin

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 January, 02:03
Fight on friend -- I am bolstered today- I have 4 CLOSE friends fm h.s. who drove over 15 hours straight to be with me in my personal health fight, implicated in the bigger spiritual fight. Today I also found the resolve to contact my once BFF -45+ yrs like a sister who told me we should go separate ways 3 yrs ago when my red pilling got to be too much. My heart broken. , I called her home & left a message - she returned w/ a text message & I actually got the courage to call her - shaking, crying, fearful that she would not hear my plea to "make things right. I apologized if I had been too proselytzing, asked forgiveness and if she still chose not to be friends I'd have to accept it. But I had to get closure - a 2 hour call - she accepted , was sad to hear that illness has progressed but also accepted my invitation to come to our new home - maybe June and resume our friendship.
TAKE HEART - I AM BLESSED BEYOND. WE SUPPORT YOU MARTIN- NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP... I'm havent yet.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 January, 01:57
You have done all you can to practice your art & gift, expressing it here in this world

But this has taken its toll on you, me & many others

I know you want to fulfill what you feel are your obligations, but at some the point the bough threatens to break

There's an expression, something to the effect that you can't fully give to others if your own glass is empty
It sounds like it's time to replenish your cup

Blessings to you

Momma Bear @ur1spark
17 January, 01:40
Martin, I have often felt weary during this war. One thing that seems to somehow help me/sooth my soul is listening to podcasts about NDE's. I like this particular channel (below)...and listen to one almost every night. Some are wildly wonderful...and some don't resonate as much. But all in all, they are a reminder that there is something beyond this world...and it beautiful beyond our imagination....but also we are here to make this world a better place. I hope you can see that YOU make this world a better place. There are times we all need a break from all the chaos. Take it. Rest and restore. People who love you will understand. Prayers for you. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ Here is a link to the podcasts:
https://www.youtube.com/@J...

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
16 January, 10:57
I am concerned for you when I read your posts lately. You need a break, rest in God' peace. Your " readers" will understand or even feel relief for you. You are loved.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 January, 08:19
Praying for you. I am worn and weary myself. Seeing my family struggle to survive while the eliteโ€™s live are enhanced is truly criminal. I feel like we have been totally duped at times.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
15 January, 11:25
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž Prayers sent to you.God Bless

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 January, 09:42
Whenever you feel alone and lostโ€ฆ
Please, know that youโ€™re not.
Reach out and reach in. ๐Ÿค

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
15 January, 07:44
Martin, you have a whole tribe of your own kind collectively praying for and lifting you up, so just rest. Take some time and just be. I am one of your paid subscribers and I am sure I speak for a lot of us, that your well being is our main concern. You have helped us through our own dark, tough times and brightened our days with your eloquent words and beautiful photography and now we extend that grace to you.
Once when I was going through a time of spiritual growth and tired of making the same old mistakes and saw myself as a โ€˜Christian failureโ€™, a wise person told me, โ€œthe very fact that you are admitting that you are struggling, is an indication that that you are growing spiritually, otherwise you would be happy in the โ€˜muckโ€™ and there would be no internal struggle.โ€ Be kind to yourself. You are so loved, by so many here.
And Godโ€™s got youโ€ฆand his love is fierce ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 January, 02:05
In response janice marie to her Publication
I can't agree more - we are here for you. Take a needed BREAK and rest, get refreshed, a new perspective, spend time in nature and talk to God. You will be clear how to proceed after that. Sending MUCH
love

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 January, 07:42
we are all making exactly the mistakes we are meant to make. if i never made any mistakes up until now, that would make me a liberal with delusions of grandeur.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 January, 07:16
God bless you Martin. You are in my prayers.

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
15 January, 07:15
Keep up the good fight Martin.

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
15 January, 07:13
Martin we are all weary on this battlefield. And as in any battle there are successes and failures. But who really defines success and failure? Dont be defined by their dictionary.
i think in all honesty that being real and transparent to all of the battle, including those brief moments of fatigue, will get you the biggest following yet. Because its real. And we all need to know that we arent the only ones.
God bless you Martin. Life keeps going. keep exposing its realness. because where we go one we go all.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
15 January, 07:06
We are in the time prophesied by Our Lady of Fatima. Learn to Pray the Rosary - it is for many the first and last resort. God Bless you Martin.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 January, 07:06
Alice Phoebe Lou - SHE (Official Video) - YouTube

new album 'Child's Play' is out!platoon.lnk.to/childs-playSHE (Independent Release): alicephoebelou.lnk.to/sheOfficial Music Video for "She"Song by Alice Pho...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 January, 07:04
God Bless you! I find comfort in your transparency of your feelings...it gives me validation to my own weariness. WWG1WGA
Remember self care โค๏ธ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 January, 07:04
Stay strong Martin. You got this! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 January, 07:03
Know that we love you, Martin! You have been putting into very eloquent words what most of us dare not mention, even to ourselves. We thank you for that, and for being here for us. Remember we are here for you, too! Blessings to you!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 07:02
Breathe Martin, take care of you first. THAT is what matters first and foremost. God's got you. You're in my prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
15 January, 12:18
breathe โ€ฆYou got this M

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 January, 12:09
Sending prayers Martin ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ God Bless you ! We are living in very trying times right now . You got this and we are all here for you ! Take a deep breath and be still feel the love from all of us . A new beginning is near .

ยงรคmฤdhรฏ ยฃยกght @RawHoney9
15 January, 11:32
May G_d bless you brother. I pray things get easier for you and humanity. If noone has told you today yet, I love you and you are not alone. I really appreciate and admire your way eith words. even in times of sadness you have many gifts to share.

๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

judi jones @justj88
15 January, 11:26
time out martin allow yourself that peace ...btw im in cumbria and have a spare room if u need a break ..no strings .you might also benifit from a bioresonance scan can help to re balance the body..but what ever know that we are with u .nearby wasdale and eskdale available to absorb nature... we need to re boot to fight another day ..when those doing the control nonsense have been surficiently weakened to fall over and retreat when we challenge them.....weve got this such great things around the corner..

Renate Trial @renategilliam
15 January, 11:24
Keep up the good fight, Martin. Your willingness to share with your large audience is a blessing to us. Take care of yourself and give yourself some grace. โค๏ธ

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
15 January, 11:23
Open Source ur Work
Some1 will tWaek it n Display It KeK
#returntoinnocence
#returntocamelot

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
15 January, 11:26
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
When We C ur Content
we always remember
โ€œ these are not just puctures, dey r unfinished memesโ€