Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:47
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboyup @Cowboyup
14 January, 08:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have an older cat that had a massive, rapid growing tumor in her mouth. I treated her with ivermectin for 2 months and it was held at bay, then appeared to be advancing again and I was considering putting her down. I listen to the prophets every day and on that day Julie Green gave a prophesy that talked about how we need to claim the authority given to us through the blood Jesus shed for us. God said we need to learn who we really are and how to use our authority. I prayed over my cat, claimed the healing power of Jesus and commanded the tumor to die and disappear as if it never existed. I claimed victory over my cats health and restoration. I could feel the power flowing from my hands to my cat. Within 2-3 hours, an abcess, which was not present before, broke open and drained. The tumor is dying and is almost completely gone. Love and Prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
14 January, 10:43
In response Cowboyup to her Publication
What form of ivermectin did you use and how did you figure out the doses? I have 4 cats and would love to start giving the older ones small doses of ivermectin as a preventative at the very least ❤️ 🐈‍⬛

Cowboyup @Cowboyup
I used the horse wormer paste. I started with durvet 1.87% ivermectin for the 1st week & then changed to Zimecterin Gold (ivermectin 1.55%/ praziquantel 7.75%) paste for the next 3 weeks. Then I went back to the durvet Ivermectin 1.87% for another month. She only weight between 4-5 lbs, so the dose is very small. I used a small 1 mg. syringe and the dose was .1mg. I calculated as close as I could based on dosage for horses by converting the mcg and kg into miligrams and pounds. I was a guess, to say the least, but it worked. The research I did said cats tolerate ivermectin well, but I could tell when the dose was off even a little bit as she would act a little disoriented and a little unstable on her feet, but after 5-6 hours, she would come out of it. Guess she's a pretty tough old girl. After the abcess broke I went to 1 dose a week. Last week, she still had a hard lump under her jaw and a couple days after her dose, it abcessed ad drained.
09:41 AM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyup in this post can reply
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
15 January, 06:37
In response Cowboyup to her Publication
Wow!! Good for you ❤️🙏 it's time we all start taking our health back into our own hands again. I've been stockpiling books and articles and supplements. I was blessed that my mother was into holistic and functional medicine even back in the 1980s 👨‍⚕️Thanks for sharing & answering my question. Ive been taking the ivermectin tablets as a preventative 💊