Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 January, 04:29
what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:33
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
“Well get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
13 January, 09:43
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
credit unions too???

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Some banks are ISO 20022 compliant and I believe Wells F is one of the major banks that has signed the agreement, most CU's are as well. Call your CU on Tuesday (Monday is holiday) and ask if they are ISO 20022 Compliant... They may hmmm and hawwww or they may just say "yes we are"... Not really sure about Chase or BofA but I don't think they signed on...I could be wrong but I know Wells did sign up for QFS.. Hope that helps..
https://bankingblog.accent...
10:06 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
14 January, 03:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
thank you!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 10:55
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you so much!