Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 January, 04:29
what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:33
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
“Well get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:36
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Buy Silver 😉

Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
Honestly, I appreciate the suggestions and i have made some investments. But in reality, its not like we have access to a gold/silver trader on every corner, not one that you can trust with purity of metal or even equal conversion. Or theft, or or or… I’m just concerned for my kids and family members that are barely a float, ya know!
09:43 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 10:50
There are reputable online companies that sell gold and silver directly to you. Many provide free shipping if you order $199 or more.

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 10:05
Had to delete that post. Too much info 😁

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:59
I should add *I am not an authorized Financial Advisor* 😆

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:55
Forgot to say shipping is MUCH faster through eBay 🙂