Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 March, 05:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Bottom line honestly until lame stream media is removed and shown to be complicit it really hard to get the rest of the world to join in our fight this Drip from social media gets a small percentage IMO I think the EBS needs to roll out take too long too much information its taken us 3 years and all of it not out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 March, 04:54
HE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE. JUST THINK OF THE TEAM OF PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR OUR GOVERNMENT WHO ARE PEDO'S ALSO. THE WHOLE TEMPLE IS EVIL SICK. NOT JUST O. ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS. REPENT. HIS WRATH IS AT HAND. GOD BLESS ALL. MAN CANNOT FIX IT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 March, 12:57
I would believe that it was going on even if
only one time, just for a big F-U to America
from the divider in chief.. the facts have to
come out if true, no two ways about it

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 March, 05:52
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
What are you doing here what do you mean if?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 March, 11:35
Why Melania wouldn't move in with her son until it had been blessed.
Should this magnificent Presidential Nest of the U.S. fall due to the Satanic goings-on there, who could honestly lament its demise, knowing its true history, now brought to LIGHT?

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
13 January, 06:42
We can only hope they skinned the demon with a cheese grater, alcohol and a great supply of adrenaline. DEMONS DESERVE NO MERCY.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 January, 04:19
The Corrupt Secret Service Allowed it America

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 March, 12:49
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I read online somewhere that they really worked for the Rothschild's. I would actually believe this.