Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 January, 01:11
How we feeling Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 12:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
May the good Lord humble us as we seek his healing love over all the people of the world we have been deceived by evil give us strength oh Lord to hold on to your word . We are weak you are are strength dear Lord heal your people fill us with your love and understanding in Jesus holy name Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼 with love Light 💖
02:27 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by anneanon1 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 January, 11:16
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 11:15
🙏 Amen

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 06:34
🥹🥲🙏🏻❤️‍🔥
Thank you Anne!!! So beautiful. So appreciated.
Love you friend. Amen!!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊️💖

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 January, 08:19
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💖 u always 🕊🙌🏼