The Real Me @TheRealMe
#prayerteam : REPORT OF A MIRACLE!

The procedure was done to remove the clot from my Dad's lung. Turned out to be in BOTH lungs. The doctor (veteran, in his 60s and had performed an untold # of these procedures) said this was the worst he had ever seen. He basically said my Dad shouldn't be here based on what he saw. ❣️But he is, BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU!❣️

They removed 90% of the clots (blood thinner will take care of the rest). Now he just has to rest and get over the pneumonia.

Again I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Really no words to express my gratitude and love for you all.
06:16 PM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
14 January, 10:09
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🍻💞🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 09:46
So happy to hear the great news friend!!!! God bless you & your family!!!! God bless praying patriots, thank you God for working your divine healing miracles!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
14 January, 09:44
Praise God!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 January, 09:14
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️WWG1WGA :)

Bill4TruthTrump @Bill4TruthTrump
12 January, 08:59
I can write a book thicker than the bible of all the great miracles that’s happened in my lifetime, some of them HUGE I mean unmistakably GOD’S doing!
One thing I found to be the greatest of God’s creation is LOVE. Love cures EVERYTHING. When you pray give glory to GOD and embrace his love as you put forth your requests.

God bless this man he & his family now has a HUGE TESTIMONY TO SHARE EVERYWHERE! When you do so tell them that Jesus is knocking at their door! OPEN IT & RECEIVE THE WONDEROUS BLESSINGS.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 January, 09:03
In response Bill4TruthTrump to his Publication
Thank you, I will! And you should write that book!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 January, 08:46
PTL - Thank you Jesus!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 January, 08:44
Wasn't us..we juat called on God and He did it.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 January, 08:49
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
That is exactly what I meant.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 January, 08:50
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
You were in agreement and He heard your call and answered.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 January, 08:36
🙏God Bless

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 January, 08:35
🙌🏻🙏🏻That is wonderful to read! Praise The Lord!! Love and continued prayers back to you and your Dad.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 January, 08:31
Wonderful news.🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 January, 08:28
❤️👍💥😃✝️🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 January, 06:37
Praise God! 😇 🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 06:30
🙏❤️