CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
maybe garland needs to have the fbi raid pedo joe
02:57 PM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Sleet Sir @Sleet
12 January, 03:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Figured.... he's realing from this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 January, 03:40
I did 4 decodes on il Donaldo Trumpo's post
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 January, 03:29
They are saying it's an operation/set up. Rice is rumored to have run it.
DC_Draino

DC_Draino

·
4h
Who thinks this drip-drip discovery of Biden’s stolen classified docs is just a ploy to get him out of the way for Gavin Newsom to run in 2024?

Plus if he drops out, there will be pressure for Trump to drop out too since they “did the same thing”

I think I see their plan now

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 January, 03:34
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
😁I agree, thank you for your post.

Trump did nothing wrong. He will not drop out and MAGA will support him.

Newsome is a woke libtard scum.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 January, 03:42
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
intuitively i am seeing its the alliance/white hats setting him up to blackmail mail him to not vetoing and bills the republicans vote thru. who knows. we will find out thou

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 January, 03:29

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 January, 03:35
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
100 percent