Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
12 January, 04:32
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Someone did our big storm in 1987 (uk). I'm convinced that was man enhanced. Quite a few others for practice aftet suppose. Blame the Ruskies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
12 January, 03:29
I think that last statement is a bit extreme but I have no doubt the weather we're seeing is heavily peppered with the HAARP effect

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 January, 03:34
In response ice mtn to her Publication
I feel like that last statement is like....We can't ever have the flu anymore because we have covid. But I do understand what they are saying.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 January, 03:20
It must be the last weapon they have. Ice, wind, floods here.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 January, 03:04
perfect time to share this as we get hit with weeks worth of wind, welcome to west texas everyone enjoy your floofy hair!!!!
https://youtu.be/ZFO2KniSr...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 January, 03:16
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
I agree, lol! If they want to get mad... they can get mad all in one shot---> before they HAVE to face the reality and the truth of everything you are sharing with them!😅🙏 It was shocking to us too.... but we learned that with an open mind we can end up being excited about the truth... and what life will be like... once the criminals, the Demons, have been removed from our world society!💗

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 02:41
I wonder if I dare share with my sleeping family 🙄

Some things are just too *offensive* to their senses.. this may
fly 😁

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 January, 02:42
In response Evangelina to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂 LOLOL! So true!!!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 January, 03:09
In response Evangelina to her Publication
those fragile lil minds...
https://youtu.be/2ZFQhlcWR...