Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
12 January, 02:10
"don't let this one slip past your radar!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
can doctors prescribe now? will pharmacies fill it? when!???
02:22 PM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 January, 03:50
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I've known people who were prescribed Ivermectin from the start. They read successful protocols from fellow physicians. Large pharmacies would not fill them but smaller family run pharmacies tended to fill them. My brother's father in law was really ill. He was prescribed with either Ivermectin or HCQ with Zpack. He is in his late 70s and he was fine after 3 days. Back to work in a week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 02:35

12 January, 02:34
I would take this info to your doctor/pharmacy, but I cannot answer your question completely.

I do know that I'm able to buy the 'horse paste' without question now, when places like vet supply stores, etc. used to want to know about my horses (that I wish I had but don't at moment ;) )

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 January, 02:42
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
i have ivermectin spray $65.00 on the internet, the other way yo get the ivermectin pills costs about $300 if you pay the prescribing internet doctor then FIND a pharmacy that will filll it but you have to say you have parasites, that’s why you want it, not you have Covid