Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 January, 09:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
It's illegal and Unconstitional, So I Don't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 January, 08:44
YES! LET'S GO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
12 January, 07:34
I'm with you ...it will be the parting of the red sea, a deliverance moment; no more pharaoh holing us in bondage with income tax. God Wins! "Let my people GO!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
12 January, 07:28
FINGERS CROSSED 🤞

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 January, 07:01
But somehow, the leftist fooking retards will label this racist, and against Ltgbxyz ideals.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 January, 02:35
Just saying many others before have brought this bill to the floor, nothing new. Maybe this time it gets some traction. Not holding my breath. I have fought with the IRS in the past and LOST Bigly. Long story.