Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
14 January, 10:11
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
14 January, 10:11
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
13 January, 11:08
17Red, It is so sad to hear that you have lost someone so dear to you. Our animal family is often times the best family we will ever have. Praying that God will comfort you and send you more love than you can even begin to imagine

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
13 January, 11:08
17Red, It is so sad to hear that you have lost someone so dear to you. Our animal family is often times the best family we will ever have. Praying that God will comfort you and send you more love than you can even begin to imagine

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 January, 10:24
17Red, I saw the most beautiful rainbow on my way to work this morning, both ends of it. The Bridge was open to carry your sweet pup Home. Your pup will watch over you, and is eagerly awaiting your freedom from your current situation. Your Anon family is also with you and praying for you every step of the way. Peace and love to you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 January, 10:21
Oh my gosh, my heart aches for her. Dogs are the best gifts from GOD because they never fail at loving us. Mine is sleeping next to me now and I dread the day I lose her. I know that pain from childhood. It the only time I saw my dad cry hard. My heart hurts hearing this Joey. Please give your angel my love. I know that no dog will replace this one in her heart, but when and if she's ready and she wants to buy a dog but maybe money is tight, I will help chip in. Nobody should have to make this journey without a pet.
Love you Joey. My prayers are with you both.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 January, 10:19
I will be praying for you 17Red. Our pets are family.. Better than humans sometimes.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 January, 10:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am What I am @OfLight
sending love and prayers to you both. Happy that you have each other. Dear God , please sens love , light and healing energy to these 2 children of yours.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am What I am @OfLight
sending love and prayers to you both. Happy that you have each other. Dear God , please sens love , light and healing energy to these 2 children of yours.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 January, 10:14
🙏🙏😢

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 January, 10:29
Prayers lifted up for both of you. May our Creator protect, comfort and gude you through these difficult times🙏

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 January, 03:16
Sorry for your loss, 17Red. Praying that God will help you over this and that you can find others that make you happy.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
12 January, 12:53
My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beloved fur baby.
It’s a difficult loss, especially when they are our everything. I get it & my heart goes out to you.
Take the time you need, but be sure to feel some sunlight each day.

Peace & Love be with you.
🙏❤️🐾❤️🙏

Joey, you choose the best suited from below, I couldn’t pick so I added a few.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
12 January, 10:44
So very sorry for your tremendous loss 17red, they truly are a blessing and bring us so much unconditional love and joy. You are not alone and your anonup familia is praying for you & sending luv. May Yeshua fill you with his supernatural peace and strength and may you know how much you are loved and cherished 🙏💓!
Sending luv & prayers for you too Joey. Gods blessings to you both.

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
12 January, 10:30
My heart breaks for you 17red, may be time for you to think of also moving on, sounds bad in your house, I will pray for you to have the strength to seek help to move out of your toxic environment so you can live a much better and freer life. Go!!

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
12 January, 10:19
I understand that special bond that comes from having a loving pet who is with you through trials and tribulations. It is a blessing that two beautiful souls can be together in the purest form of unconditional love and now it is like your lifeline has been severed. Even though we know this gentle and loving soul is well and safe beyond this earthly realm, you are suffering this loss. I am sorry for your loss and send you unconditional love. You are not alone 17Red, prayers and love surround you 🙏💝😭💝🙏

judi jones @justj88
12 January, 08:09
❤️some stay in the background helping others , they remain the unspoken heroes of this group and it is this group that sends love to you in your time of sadness ..so sorry for your loss. xxx

Kim Board @Kimpossible
12 January, 07:45
So sorry for the loss, sending prayers for strength. 🙏❤️🙏

Sista Sue @SC18835410
12 January, 07:39
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
😔

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
12 January, 07:37
Praying for 17red and for you, Joey! You are blessed to have each other. Know that your AU Family is here for you too! God is great always and prayer works! 🙏🙏🙏

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 January, 07:36
Praying for you 17Red

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
12 January, 07:31
Prayers light and love to all. And you have God, please remember!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
12 January, 07:31
Prayers light and love to all. And you have God, please remember!

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
12 January, 07:28
God Bless 17Red. prayers for her and her loss as well as you. I believe you were brought together for this and more. bless you as well.
God Speed

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 January, 07:20
We are here..... Even when you do not know it, we want you to feel it. It will feel like a 'vibe" in your life.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
12 January, 07:17
🙏🙏🙏

Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 January, 06:58
17red, I'm so sorry for your pain. please know that we are with you in our thoughts and our prayers. you are never alone at the light house. praying for your strength, healing, and peace.
🐸💜🙏 #FamilyIsEverything