Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
Close your eyes and listen. Then, look at the mannerisms, facial features. I'm sure it's just wishful thinking or a coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Queen Love Of My Life - By Marc Martel - YouTube

Queen - Love of my life - Cover

02:08 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by HoldTheLine in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 January, 02:53
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Thoss eyes!
And that voice!
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
11 January, 02:46
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
117% my first thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 January, 02:36
I'm under the suspicion that The Universe has pulled another "fast one"~God passes out voices like Freddy Mercury and Elvis, one genuine voice per customer.

Then...there is that voice .a.g.a.i.n. A couple years ago, I listened to Pastor Bob sing.

Presto changeO...nothing is coincidence. Everything is by design.

God is good.

p.s. Doesn't Freddy look healthy and well?😍

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 January, 02:46
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I do not know but I understand that if you are in Hollywood, and you refuse something, they will kill you and then clone you to reap all your financial rewards. Testimonies are out there, i.e. Jack Black

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 January, 02:54
In response Dottie French to her Publication
😍He does indeed!

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 02:33
I'm a believer of all things are possible

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 02:33
I'm a believer of all things are possible

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
11 January, 02:45
In response arba happihr to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️I can tell by your Avatar that you believe that there are sons among us.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 January, 02:31

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
11 January, 02:48
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
YouTube Marc Martel. I've been listening for over an hour. He has 5 Octave Range, sings Opera, sounds almost identical in tone to Freddy and would be the right age for when Freddy and Mary's son was born.