NEO ONE @Neo
If a social media platform can have a soul then that is only AnonUp.
I don't know any other platform where so many good souls work together.
You are all great and when this is all over because we won.
It was an honor to have fought alongside you.
Thank you for that.

#GodAlreadyBlessedYou
01:27 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 February, 07:53
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
DITTO!!
These #'s say it all πŸŒŸπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 06:49
πŸ’– it's such an honorπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
13 January, 06:38
thank you!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
13 January, 06:16
This "community" is very special. I pray that each and every one of you will have peace and love beyond what you can ask or think in Jesus name.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 January, 06:09
IF NOT US THEN WHO SOME DAY SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW GOD PUT US ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR A REASON INSTEAD OF GROUPING US TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE WE WERE FEW BUT NOW WE ARE MANY. WERE NOT ALONE ANY MORE. LONG LIVE ANONS

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 January, 06:05
Yes πŸ’― this place is like no other thanks Patriots πŸ™

Miss. Messina @Messina
13 January, 05:59
so happy to do digital life with you Neo right back at ya

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 January, 05:52
Yes, and I can't even remember how I found it but I am so grateful.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 05:51
Amen!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 January, 05:49
Well said and right back at you!

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
13 January, 05:48
o7

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 January, 01:40
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΈβœ¨

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 January, 01:36
Looking Forward to reunion On Anon Mountain Island😎

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 January, 01:35
"Gold" (that's US!) destroys, well, pretty much every thing that isn't Christed Light Aligned.

πŸ’«Keep Shining, Patriot!πŸ’«

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
11 January, 01:32
I agree..hope to meet some one day.

NEO ONE @Neo
11 January, 01:37
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Of course. We are one.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 01:30
I so agree Neo…the souls here are SPECIAL❀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 January, 01:30
Feel the same way about the patriots including you. WELL worth the decades long wait to see this happen, and as I say MORE lit than I could have imagined.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 January, 01:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agree, Stephanie! What a crazy few years thsi has been β€οΈπŸ™