Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
10 January, 03:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
10 January, 05:16
In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication
It is good to hear this. For decades I copped shit from all sorts of people because after our firstborn sons early vaccination I was concerned about his reaction and began to investigate vaccines and their side effects.

I was HORRIFIED at what I found AND that it wasn't common knowledge. Occasional side effects I can handle, but forceful cover ups and coercion indicated an industry rotten to it's core.

Having lost ALL faith in institutions that I had thought had humanities best interest at heart, I determined there and then, no more vaccinations. It also kick started my interest in alternative therapies and remedies etc. Unfortunately there are just as many snakes selling snake oil there too...

Educate yourself, be in charge of your OWN health.
You won't be sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
your most powerful statement that we all can relate to…you thought all these “institutions had your best interest at heart”. We all did! 😩😩😩
05:57 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response War Weary to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MOPatriot65 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sher Patriot, click on at the bottom under it