AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 January, 12:10
NESARA GESARA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
10 January, 02:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I read the Fox articles, but what was just voted on only mentions to stop hiring and funding of 87,000 IRS agents. It doesn’t mention the change to tge tax code or eliminating income tax. It’s confusing. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

So here’s what I’ve come to understand…. Rep Buddy Cater (GA), reintroduced HR 25 the change of tax code eliminating income tax this morning AFTER the house voted last night to stop the 87,000 IRS agents.

It’s a bit convoluted, but I think last nights vote was just the first step in abolishing the IRS.

Would appreciate feedback if I’m not understanding this correctly. 😊
03:43 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleBird203 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

10 January, 03:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Whoa, you’re brave. I would stop too, except my bil ended up in prison for 6 months even though he was on a payment plan because he underpaid and amended his tax return to correct the mistake. These people are ruthless and we can’t really afford that kind of trouble right now.
It’s a sad time, but hopefully, good will prevail in the months ans years to come. 🙏🏻💫