Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I like Rep. Thomas Massie.
HR 24 —> Audit the Federal Reserve.
Q2619 says, “Gold shall destroy FED.”

Maybe it’s LACK of gold that destroys the FED.

https://mobile.twitter.com...
02:20 PM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 January, 03:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Does that mean auditing the Gold at Fort Knox too ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 08:37
After how many years had Ron Paul been calling for "Audit the Fed" - since the mid 90's! - F I N A L L Y !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 January, 11:15
Rep. Thomas Massie will need to be put into the witness protection program.
These demons are not going away easily.
They kill without any regret

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 January, 09:25
I am praying for his safety and all his loved one’s safety. By standing up for America, he’s just put a target on his back.

God bless him & keep him safe.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 January, 04:55
Or my guess is that who has the gold will destroy the fed. The answer to do we have the gold is yes!

>>4280189
Q: Do WE HAVE THE GOLD?
>>4280876
Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 January, 04:08
👍

An audit that's time is due.
Will they discover corruption, laundering, kick-backs and even bribes?

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
10 January, 05:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I like it, to me the central banks are very close to the root of many of our problems on this round blue ball.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 04:03
Ooooh OOOOH!
Can Nana pick the audit team?
Can we get auditors that are not compromised?

Please Please Please!
Let me help monitor them!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 January, 04:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Glad you are feeling better Nana! Was thinking about you yesterday and here you are. ☺️

arba happihr @arba
10 January, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 January, 03:50
we all know Federal building has been closed for quite sometime makes me wonder when there going to return our tax money so many have paid tired of the movie

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
10 January, 03:27
blah blah blah.........I got Bills too.

chore Toke @choretoke
10 January, 04:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🤣🤣👍🏼

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
10 January, 02:55
As of Feb. 21, 2021 the Treasury has 261,498,926.241 oz. https://www.fiscal.treasur...

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
10 January, 02:53
INU PÁNI MUZIKANTI, POŘÁDNÝ KVAPÍK
☝️☝️☝️

https://youtu.be/KmmLKj12Z...

JEN ABY TO TEMPO ZE STAŘIČKÝM MOCNÁŘEM NAKONEC NESEKLO...
🤣🤣🤣

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
10 January, 02:42
FTF

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 January, 02:33
😇EVERYONE WHO WORK IN GOV ALL THE WAY TO THE LOCAL LEVEL SHOULD BE AUDITED AT LEAST EVERY TWO YEARS. ALSO, AN AUDIT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GO WITH YOUR APPLIACTION TO RUN. TO HELP MAKE SURE YOUR CHARACTER IS GOOD.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 January, 02:23
10:01 on 01/10
1010 wins 😎

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 January, 02:26
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I’m MST, so 10:10 really = 12:01 EST