Photon 333 @Photon
This is what happens when patriots challenge facts and those posting them don't check them first. They become offended and block that person.

Our movement is about outing uncomfortable truths. If a patriot corrected your information, you should be grateful, not butthurt. None of us need the same kind of lies that the [DS] pushes on us.

I don't hold any ill will against you CanAnon20 But I would challenge anyone who puts out false information.
03:17 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 12:57
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Ageed. She blocked me too for challenging her to consider other facts🙄 Did you block her back? Is that how to stop seeing when she comments and it showing up in the feed as blocked?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
07 February, 08:03
She blocked me too for the same reason lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
07 February, 03:27
You must love the truth....it's the only way. Reason without emotion is critical.