Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
'Our Facilities Are Figuratively on Fire': ER Doctor Sounds the Alarm on the Hospital System
07:09 AM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
11 January, 12:06
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
All i know for sure is that most hospitals are complete shit shows now. The waits in ERs are 12 to 18 hours, hospital rooms are empty, completely understaffed and dirty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 January, 08:30
YUP

.................... OHHHHH Bummer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 January, 08:02
Should have hid her hair. Its defining...i love medical professionals who are Truthful...and i love her for that!!! She rocks!!! πŸ€πŸπŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸŽΆπŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸ’₯

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 January, 01:42
Yeah, highly sus. Fake as fuck.

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
10 January, 11:28
Look at her hair. I do not know any emergency room physician who wears their hair like that. She is coiffed. That stethoscope looks odd, looks vintage. Could be a prop?

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
10 January, 10:33
why would she wear gloves for this video? She’s trying to play a part. shes full of BS. such a waste of my time

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 January, 09:47
but she still works there and draws a paycheck. something really stinks here....

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 January, 08:39
We've known for a very long time their core agenda was destruction from within...

Thank You To Everyone Standing
Against Evildoers. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 07:20
ja and when will she mention the [other] aspects of hospital, Even the Word sounds næzi