Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 07:14
7pm Schumann Update...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bigly Free @BiglyFree
09 January, 09:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am mildly aware of the Schumann resonance and what it means, but can you please try to interpret this data instead of just reporting on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
09 January, 11:06
In response Bigly Free to his Publication
look up shumann resonance, when it white like that the energy on earth is really high. people are very anxious right now 😁

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
My ears have been ringing horribly all afternoon/evening. The animals were being psychos today. One relatives dog ate his dog toy and needs medical intervention. Our kitty ate a big long fabric ribbon. We chased him and tied to catch him but he was on the run and swallowing that ribbon as fast as he was running. uggh....called the vet...we are monitoring him. 💆‍♀ïļðŸĪĶ‍♀ïļ The neighbors big LG dogs escaped and down the long driveway toward the busy hwy. Then their horse got loose and decided to play king of the hill outside his area on top of a huge sand pile WITH his lead line on and tripping over it. Neighbor was half way down the driveway headed to an appt. when I texted her. So she had to back it up fast and go catch him and put him back where he was supposed to be. CRAZY animal day! Anyone else's animals feeling it today too???? LOL! ðŸĪŠ
11:24 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it