Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 9:25pm Eastern... :)
09:37 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 January, 12:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
10 January, 04:48
😺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 January, 11:06
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

American Girl @Americangirl
10 January, 04:40
lmao🀣🀣🀣

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
09 January, 11:54
Anyone know sign language. it looked like he did a quick hand signal or something.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
09 January, 10:36
https://twitter.com/MrDrew... Sounds like you need to check your account tomorrow.

Lily B.... @LilyB
10 January, 08:59
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
I retweeted that one and any other posts with @kimrunner

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
09 January, 10:34
lol...

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
09 January, 10:33

May OC1960 @omega1960
11 January, 01:38
I would be fighting except I was permanently bannedπŸ€“

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 January, 01:40
Dang straight-- still fighting to get back on, I must have been
a real terror and didn't know it

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 January, 10:33
what's with the last 6 stairs? Angle?
YMCA😎

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 January, 10:32
haha perfect. The smile I needed!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 January, 10:26
hilarious πŸ˜‚

Awake Now @Awakenow
09 January, 10:11

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
09 January, 10:09
dead πŸ˜‚

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
09 January, 10:01
not odd at all. you tried to persuade me but i stood firm LOL

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 10:11
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
I saw it and lol'd too !

War Weary @W4rWeary
10 January, 05:24
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
I noticed that when I went searching for VK on twitter.
I thought hmmmm what's going on here?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 January, 09:55
Reminded me of the Jeep park next to me today πŸ˜‚

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 09:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
lol

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 January, 09:54
Besides YMCA, did I hear chanting FJB only not abbreviated..

Green 8700 @Green8700
Besides YMCA, did I hear chanting FJB only not abbreviated

Green 8700 @Green8700
Besides YMCA, did I hear chanting FJB only not abbreviated

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
09 January, 09:46
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 January, 09:45
😁

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 09:45
TEXAS: See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya, don’t let the door hit ya where the Good Lord Split ya…..

Also TEXAS: Take this Red Hat!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
09 January, 09:43
I went to Texas and all I got was a red hat...πŸ€ͺ

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 January, 09:43
🀣πŸ’₯πŸ‘β€οΈ...Happy Monday Kim !!...thank you for posting

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 January, 09:39
lol. YMCA