Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The amount of (purposely) misleading disinformation at this time is dizzying but very effective in keeping the cabal & their cohorts misled and on an exhaustingly needless defense strategy while DT-POTUS & Co get ready to strike down with GREAT VENGEANCE and FURIOUS ANGER from every direction they never saw coming all at once in a decisively destructive downpour of decimation that will devastate their devilish dominions into dust & damnation for an infinite eternity of infinite eternities and an infinite eternity of infinite eternities beyond that (and then some).
02:49 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 February, 05:38
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Nobody can deny the crapload of disinfo and chess moves.
One day I want to hear how the "Plan" started formulating
and how much came from God's guidance...
every step of the way should be the correct answer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 01:27
I *LOVE* your writing! BRILLIANT word choices! THANK YOU!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
08 February, 11:11
That was an extremelt accurate portrayal of what will soon take place. I couldn't have said it any better! f🔥☄️🔥☄️☄️🔥🔥☄️☄️🔥💯

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
07 February, 02:52
whoa. that's alot of infinite eternities...