Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"The Emancipation of the Avatar" is now up on my own website: https://www.martingeddes.c... — My reflection of deplatforming by Twitter and the serfdom that this represents.
02:45 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 February, 08:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, thank you for your eloquent and moving reflection and for your authenticity. So glad you are here. I especially found your words about slavery poignant: "...Deplatforming of creative minds without due process is a slavery issue, too -- as is anything that deprives us of our innate and natural liberties to learn, earn, and speak. Services like Twitter are identity gulags, and their unaccountable powers of identity imprisonment and avatar execution are not acceptable in a civilised society."
Now we fight back. I have faith we will triumph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
07 February, 07:30
Each experience, be it large or small, is there to teach us. Nothing happens of its own accord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
07 February, 04:48
Completed..missed your art and words!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
07 February, 04:45
[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 February, 04:27
It is so good to find you here, @martingeddes !! I was suspended for a RT on Twyt on Jan 8. I too, had several of the same responses to the stat cut off from "family and friends". I had been on the platform going on my third year, and though my following was dwarf to the size of yours, it has been a rough 30 days to see some of my friends still communicating and no way to interact. It's as though I look through a window, but tapping on the screen doesn't evoke any response. Should you want a place to stay if you visit the states, you can MSG me. Well wishes to you and yours, Martin.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 03:54
Great to see you here Martin.

White Castle @EbenezerE
07 February, 03:51
As always, such a thought-provoking piece, Martin. I'm sorry to hear how seriously this has affected your well-being. Strong, thoughtful minds will prevail through this darkness. #wwg1wga

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
07 February, 03:11
Excellent explanation of the issue at hand and how we start to adress it! Loved this!