Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
not sure if this is true or a fake but saw it on TS thought i would post it.
09:49 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Drew USA @USADrew18
09 January, 11:14
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I felt the same way. i applaud these guys for making it this far. like you i knew it would end here and the SC wouldnt entertain it. Heaven forbid people like us play devils advocate. i think we have great reasons to feel like we do. NOTHING has been done to investigate the election. just many accusations and no action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
09 January, 10:41
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 10:05
We are not at Precipice yet, #FauciFiles first! 🙌

Seems the Sleep Walkers need a Hard dose of Reality, before they can agree when most of DC is Fired and Arrested!! Finding out Vaxx & AIDS are both Bioweapons for depopulation, should shake some wide awake!! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 January, 10:01
Think its true.

I expect it to be denied on appeal until thrown out

Only then will the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches all show themselves to be compromised beyond repair.

Then the military becomes the only way, because of their oath.

I dont know the timescales for the SC appeals so I have no idea as to the continued length of this shitshow.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 January, 09:59
HANG IN THERE, EVERYONE... PETITION DENIED. IT ISN'T OVER. WE ARE BEING TESTED. LET'S TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND STAND RESILIENT. THERE'S A TRICK IN THERE SOMEWHERE.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 10:18
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
🙏 Trusting that this is in God's hands.