Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 10:33
Good Morning Patriots.

Did how I wake up today...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 January, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Coincidence…
VK’s timestamp today = 10:33am
Q1033 includes, “What fell from space recently?”
Today, “NASA’s retired Earth Radiation Budget Satellite (ERBS) is expected to reenter Earth’s atmosphere.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
Nothing!! Because Space is fake! It fell from the Sky! Wake The Fuck Up! 35 years in the UFO field worked on Unacknowledged. If I knew Pedo Pizzagate John Podesta was edited in I would never participated. Dr. Greer connected to NETFLIX/PNN/Pedo Podesta/SOROS. Have a chip in so called fake space with my name on it and one in Florida. Participated in the so fake SSP on the website you find everything! All is fake and they know it! UFoologists are pedo Protectors. Project Scam A Lot is Expose [All seeing Eye] All are exposed! NASA Not A Space Agency. David Weiss gives way One Bitcoin toe proof the [Fake] Heliocenttic Spinning Globe! Proof him wrong! FE is connected to All! https://t.me/DisclosureLib...
05:24 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Disclosure Library, click on at the bottom under it