Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:49
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
08 January, 04:24
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Really Really sad to see the state of the world it is in right now. The people really need to come together for a solution. I just got banned for 3 days on Twitter for blocking people. WTF is up with that shit?

08 January, 04:38
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
My account there is still blocked ✌️

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
What, do you guys all want me here or something. I am honestly exhausted from bouncing around all of these platforms. The energy I spend just to compile all these screenshots. It's like do I create my 9th account or do I just live with the results of where I am at in this moment...I am sitting in silence and shit just feels weird without music. I like to sit and chill with you, I think you are a fun critter :)
05:06 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it