OUR MINDS 🧠
and what is at stake?
our souls
well, our souls are
NOT FOR SELL
HALLELUJAH Praise Jesus
this brought a well needed water 💦 works before nii night 🌃 Zzzzz's
Love you unconditionally Sisters and Brothers of the Light of Christ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
09 January, 01:26
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Welcome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 January, 12:52
In response Red Edge to her Publication
my apologies for my earlier statement i didnt listen thoroughly. i thought he said he chose us becauss we were already strong or something. sorry i came off like a jerk. please forgive me. 💝💐

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 January, 04:34
❤️🔥❤️

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
08 January, 04:29
Inspiring!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
My banner 🙌

Red Edge @Rededge
08 January, 04:33
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
awesome

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 January, 04:22
There are times when God wants us to fight, not with our fists, but to speak up and battle against evil. We are told in Ephesians 6:11 'Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. If we are putting on armor then there must be some fighting going on.'

Anger can give you the courage to stand up against pressure when people want you to do wrong. It gives you courage to speak out when you see others doing wrong. When we are fighting evil such as abortion or child abuse, we aren’t out there because it’s fun. It’s because we’re angry.

🙏 Please choose your battles wisely... meditate on what triggers your anger. Do these triggers often lead to battles? Write down your own personal triggers, lay them before God and ask Him to help you better control your reactions to these triggers. A great verse to claim in regards to anger is: Proverbs 19:11: 'The discretion of a man deferreth his anger and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.'

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 January, 10:18
God knows our heart and spirit. He knows His army of truth warriors, who will not back down. He knows those who have grown strong through the storms of life. He knows those who trust and rely on Him with unwavering faith. God knows that His army must be filled with those willing to serve, those who will swim upstream against the current of worldly influences, grounded in His word. He knows these kinds of warriors are needed to fight the Deceiver. 😇

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 January, 01:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes please

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
08 January, 09:15
ALL CHOSEN FOR THIS TIME - EACH HAS A ROLE - TOGETHER WE ARE THE COLLECTIVE FIGHTING IN THIS SILENT BUT BIBLICAL WAR.... THE TRAINING WAS BRUTUAL AND THE LOSSES TREMENDOUS- BUT WE WILL GAIN OUR FORTUNE WITH GODS HUGS AND GRACE ..... We are his CHILDREN !!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
08 January, 09:11
YAAASS!!! ✝️🙏❤️🙌👏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 January, 08:17
💥❤️✝️🙏👍😂

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 January, 08:12
Goose bumps = Truth!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 January, 08:08
TRUTH

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 January, 05:19
Jesus never said that.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 January, 08:23
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
ISAIAH 40:29-31

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

John 15:16

“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.” – John 15:16.

We need to remind ourselves every day that we didn’t choose Him, but Jesus chose us. He is the one who has appointed us to bear fruit and abide in Him, and in doing so, whatever we ask in His name, God will do.