Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
04 January, 07:49
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

[They] are going to kill off the remainder of the honey bees??--the ones that have survived everything else up to this point.

I used to have hundreds of honey bees. Only a few the last couple of years.

#savethebees #StopPlayingGod

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
04 January, 10:47
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I have listened to beekepers who are using shungite rocks, powdered shungite on the threshold of the hive and mixing powdered shungite in paint to put on the outside of the hive. They have seen what looks like miraculous health and vitality fill the entire colony. They even lose fewer bees during winter in the hives that have the shungite paint.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
We need to keep an eye on this queen bee 'vaccine' . It doesn't appear to mess with bee DNA, but the reportedly inert or dead pieces of the bacterium do get passed on to larvae to improve immunity to this 'foulbrood' disease. My understanding is that bees dont really have an immune system and all immunity is passed down by the queen So far I haven't found anything obviously wrong or evil-intentioned with the methods, but it could also be a Trojan horse for future Cabal plans. We all know how important bees are. I'm going to keep researching. Lots of honey production in Nebraska and surrounding states so I'll be discussing with beekeepers and may take up bee keeping as a hobby to get to the inside. Worrisome that the trials for the 'vaccine' are in California. πŸ€”
08:03 PM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MannyQuestions in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 January, 10:16
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
I agree that the health of our bees is vital! They tried messing with our bees(as well as us humans) through EMF's. The shungite has mitigated the effects of the EMF's on the bees and has helped us if we utilize it. I believe that it could be helpful with the "vaxx" as well because of the potent healing and protecting properties in the frequency of the shungite. I can try to communicate with the bee keepers that seem to be pioneering these remedies for bees. I actually think they could be in California. Having lived in central Nebraska, I think it would be a good place to seclude bees for their protection in the vast ranch lands.

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
07 January, 11:25
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I'm going to start studying up on bees. There's nothing more natural than the 'birds & bees'. Disturbing the natural order with frequencies, HAARP, pesticides, etc. is putting us at risk, IMO. Small and medium communities & local commerce are the future to save us. People have to start growing their own food or at least have some connection to its local production. Example, Burt's Bees began in Raleigh & did a lot of good educating with their products, & then sold out. Trusted national brands are frequently bought out & core missions changed to new agendas.

Driving home today there was a huge flock of wild turkeys along the roadside. At home one of the first news feeds I get on my phone is 'Have you seen any wild turkeys? Report them to the DNR." I'm not joking. I think we've all experienced weird correlations between odd things seen or thought about & then references shortly appear on our devices. No effing way am I reporting ANY wild turkeys to the Department of Natural Resources