Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 10:32
Good morning AnonUp. Today is 1/7/23 or 12/25/22 by Julian calendar & Orthodox Christmas. Christ is Born - Christ is Born Indeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I can't wait to right our calender but- for now- you can never have too much Christmas.
11:38 AM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 January, 12:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
✨Indeed❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 January, 12:36
Today is very special in many ways. I am 61 years old today. My youngest, 28 years old daughter just came over to wish me a happy birthday. I told her that her parents love her more than anything and what we are telling her is the truth about our government. The look on her face makes me cry. She is so brainwashed that it makes me so sad. I do believe it’s time to take up arms. I’m tired of this “movie”. The people need to save themselves. I’m willing to go on the battlefield for my kids and grandchildren. My heart is broken.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
07 January, 04:02
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🥳🎂🥂

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 January, 10:23
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Dear Free Thinker,
Lift your broken heart up to Jesus. I've bee depressed lately and I guess it's because my daughters are the same as your children. They believe all the lies and so there's a disconnect between us.
I'm weary from it and feel I don't even have the energy to pray.
My sister is a high school teacher and today she gave me some insight into the way the young people think. Basically they are broken.
So I am lifting my sadness, their brokenness and all of our broken hearts up to the Lord. The only answer is to pray and to trust in God.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 January, 12:26