Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Good morning AnonUp. Today is 1/7/23 or 12/25/22 by Julian calendar & Orthodox Christmas. Christ is Born - Christ is Born Indeed!
10:32 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 January, 03:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 10:08
Merry Christmas Johnny!

Maybe we can move the Birthday of Jesus to 9/11 in 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 January, 10:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Indeed! Let us get this whole calendar thing figured out properly!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 January, 05:01
Merry Christmas Johnny 🙌❤️🙌

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 January, 01:11
Merry Christmas
#iykyk

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 January, 12:55
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
07 January, 12:46
Merry Christmas Johnny

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
07 January, 11:55
Srecan Bozic🙏☦🕊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 January, 11:38
I can't wait to right our calender but- for now- you can never have too much Christmas.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 January, 12:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Today is very special in many ways. I am 61 years old today. My youngest, 28 years old daughter just came over to wish me a happy birthday. I told her that her parents love her more than anything and what we are telling her is the truth about our government. The look on her face makes me cry. She is so brainwashed that it makes me so sad. I do believe it’s time to take up arms. I’m tired of this “movie”. The people need to save themselves. I’m willing to go on the battlefield for my kids and grandchildren. My heart is broken.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 January, 12:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
✨Indeed❣️

garm hava @sigma777
07 January, 11:30
Мир Божји, Христос се роди!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 11:44
In response garm hava to her Publication
Ваистину се роди! Срећан Божић!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 January, 11:16
Merry Christmas, Johnny!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 January, 12:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 January, 11:15
Grand Rising Johnny
🎄🎁

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 January, 11:17
Good morning, Johnny.

Merry Christmas !

We celebrate God's gift to us today, tomorrow and every day.

"And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for He will save his people from their sins.”
~ Matthew 1:21

I pray that God will continue to bless and shine His Light on our World.

#TheBestIsYetToCome

https://youtu.be/BTQKU6uUB...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 January, 12:47
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
💞This song always gives me chills, then I tear up, my fav especially when sung by children

Rose Parke @rose4546
07 January, 11:14
Merry Christmas!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 January, 11:10
Merry Christmas

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 11:19
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! Have a blessed day!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 January, 11:08
Merry Christmas Johnny
Be blessed beyond measure.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 11:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Have a blessed day!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 January, 11:08
Merry Christmas Johnny
Be blessed beyond measure.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 January, 11:02
Beautiful, thank You!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 January, 11:01
Morning Johnny 🙏🏼🥰💫
Merry Christmas ❤️🌟

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 11:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you! Have a blessed day :)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 January, 10:59
Come Sail Away - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupCome Sail Away · StyxGreatest Hits℗ 1977 A&M RecordsReleased on: 1995-01-01Producer, Associated Performer, Recor...

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
07 January, 10:51
Vaistinu se rodi! Srećan Božić!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 10:57
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
Срећан Божић!

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
07 January, 10:43
What's with the demonic looking red bull with horns over the cradle?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 10:46
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
I think it represents Red Heifer from the Bible. Look it up👍

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 January, 12:06
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
The search is on for it. Some say they have found some from a previous hefer.
We'll see if the alter gets purified. Im sure we will hear about that.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
07 January, 10:39
Getting ready to leave to set up our Church for Salvonic Divine Liturgy followed by Festal Potluck! Pirogies!! Lol! Christ is Born! Glorify Him!! Have a Blessed Feastday!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 January, 11:03
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
God's peace, Christ is born: Merry Christmas!