Kim Runner @kimrunner
Caught it at 1111 so took it as a sign I should share...

Trust yourself.
Think for yourself.
09:56 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
10 January, 09:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
very wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 January, 09:03
Correct. Listening to your instinct is your SOUL speaking to you. the other noise is 'evil' or human conditioning not to trust. If you are not certain, wait a few hours and let the truth come forth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
07 January, 09:07
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Good advice. I ask for God's guidance. It's a matter of listening.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 January, 05:58
💝

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 January, 10:57
I kept looking at McCarthy last night and something kept niggling at me.....something about his face.....didn't quite look right, much thinner. Looking at other pictures of him and his face IS fuller. Also his forehead is VERY shiny in the picture of him from last night - mask? Bet he's been replaced and "real" McCarthy in witness protection since DS now thinks he has "changed sides!" Don't know....maybe just the lighting, camera angles, sweating or perhaps this squirrel has gotten into a bad batch of acorns!

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 January, 10:53
Soooo good

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 January, 10:50
Good catch and great reminder