Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 January, 08:58
I got my conduct orders thursday evening for my daughter & son in laws visit begining today. For the duration of the visit I am not to talk about anything of importance. Not health, politics, relegion, economy, silver or gold, Bitcoin/Etherium, or ISO20022 or the Bank of Japan fixing to sell of US It only depresses the hell out of me to be muzzled. Pray I rise above the 3D morass I am forced to live in for 5 to 7 days. Donโ€™t even get info from her on ETAโ€™s or length of visit anymore.

Really gonna be living on Anon Mountain Island in my head. Maybe working on the coffee plantation.

Have a good one pepes.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿโ˜•๏ธโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 January, 09:03
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
just enjoy being with them without anticipating any adversity. i had a visit with my very liberal family at Christmas and it was surprisingly lovely. may God keep you in peace!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
07 January, 09:05
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
look at what this is doing to peopleโ€ฆ its literally driving them insane. to the point there is restraining orders on what they can discuss ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜น๏ธ

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 January, 09:08
In response Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople to his Publication
agreed but what is worth more ....your family or your peace? God gives us all kinds of lessons in life. I pray your visit is better than you expect.๐Ÿ’•

Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
i just pray people snap back to reality and stop getting false hope and terrible predictions and advice from grifters.

i do hope it turns out much better than i expect too.

at one point i had so much hope that things would chsnge. been a part of this movement since the beginning,

but all ive seen is disgusting disappointments and more crimes against humanity ๐Ÿ˜ž
09:18 AM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Realfreedomfighter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople, click on at the bottom under it