The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 06:30
The Earth has an orbital angular momentum

by nature

of revolving around the Sun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
06 January, 06:38
In response The Mac to his Publication
cant tell if youre being faceous or not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 07:52
In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication
I believe this is telling you the earth has an orbital angular momentum vortex beam revolving around the Sun as a natural dipole.

The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 09:06
I will give you a moment to think about it.

The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 09:12

Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
06 January, 11:03
Yeah I've seen all this spaceball magic cartoonery. Get back to me when you can throughly explain why we see too far. And if you say refraction and Nasa, I will fire you, immediately.

The Mac @TheMac
07 January, 05:52
In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication

The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 09:14

The Mac @TheMac
06 January, 09:19