Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 January, 02:58
The General is back!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
06 January, 04:23
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I saw Flynn on Man in America recently. Very stern about denouncing "qanon" - I am not sure what to think but maybe things are so hot right now that everyone has to stay totally clear of that "insane conspiracy theory" - anyone have any thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 04:25
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
Has to distance himself for optics and to protect his family from the demons being deployed by the gatekeepers. He took the oath on July 4th 2020, exonorated by Trump, appears in 45 drops. He is We The People’s General

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
my thoughts too. Seth's reaction was kinda wussy though. Went along with it. Though I could tell there was some quick thought happening in his body language. Couldn't quite tell what Seth really thought
04:28 PM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by CMOTUS in this post can reply
06 January, 04:31
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
It is a test in loyalty imho…understanding the optics and need for misinformation to confuse the enemy, personally I am with Flynn, Trump, Barr etc to my last breath. No opinion on the internet will ever have me questions these heroes who lead The Saviors Of Mankind

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
06 January, 05:20
President Trump has been an
amazing patriot in many ways.
In his time, he brought names to
the faces of those
who decieved
America and the World.
Understand that when
they were caught,
some made a deal to
play a role.