Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 04:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
+ How are you mentally?
Doing well I hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 January, 04:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm not, actually. Pray for me, friends.

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
06 January, 12:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hi, Mary. I'm doing okay. We are in a bit of a holding pattern with our son. Thankful for all the thoughts and prayers from my AU family.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 12:52
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Ok, will check back with you periodically to see how you are if that's okay?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 January, 06:28
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Checking in to see how you & son doing?