Patrick Bouvier Kennedy @PatrickBKennedy
Stay vigilant. Be prepared. Something monumental is coming.
08:53 AM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatrickBKennedy in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
06 January, 10:34
In response Patrick Bouvier Kennedy to his Publication
CBS Lets make a deal! Just aired today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
06 January, 10:26
Lets rock ... 🥰😘💫🙏 Love ya 💀✔️🙏😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
06 January, 10:14
Technocrats have zero empathy. Empathy is a very high vibration and very difficult to disguise. Perhaps why it is taken advantage of so easily. Is it bread in the meat or in the spirit? Only one way to know for sure, and I ain't afeared. After all, what else could a Marine's kid be?
Beware Charlie Brown! He's a subversive. Buckle up, it will come from the skies with a great deception. Leave your political parties NOW! Take no responsibility in the evil of others. Your lives may depend on it.

https://youtu.be/i6M65s0Gm...
Now You're Messin With A Son Of A Bitch (Military Tribute) - YouTube

A tribute to the Shock And Awe of the United States Armed Forces and the brave men and women who defend our nation. Soundtrack is Nazareth's Hair of the Dog.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 10:06
I see you restored your account after getting Fooked

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 09:48
I hope it is fun, I highly favor fun. lol

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
06 January, 09:23
G_d speed patriot.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 January, 08:58
ready