Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Hi Cherokee Rose,
If you found your way here, you are not alone. We are one big family who don't fight with one another. We've all gone through various difficulties but ended up here where we are loved and supported. Just reach out when you are feeling down. You will have many who will cheer you up and just listen. What state are you in? I wish the best and I'm praying for your healing. You can't give up now because we are truly going to live our best lives when POTUS returns, which he is going to do in the very near future. Many people have already had their debts erased, school loans erased, mortgages paid off. You will be glad you stuck it out. I just ran across this the other day, a cure for autism. I believe it just may help your son. It is worth a shot.

https://medicalxpress.com/...
09:09 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 01:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
so is this available over counter or must you have prescription? i would be glad to get if not prescription and could mail to her. am in Alabama♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 January, 01:59
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
My son has asd and many ASD parent would love to get their hands and try Suramin and ofcourse its not available ans also Bayer wont make it anymore and its not fda approved 🤬and not svail anywhere and last I checked some company named Paxmedica was in 2nd round of trials in Africa----🤬🤬

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 09:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Hi....Was another rough day but Im still hanging in for my son and 2 beautiful grandchildren aged 2 and 3 and of course I want to see the World change ...I need to have that peace to know they will be ok because yes there are days I want to give up and there are days my health concerns me...I have Pad... Peripheral Arterial Disease and Im 61...So Im also waiting on those medbeds if in fact they are real... And yes I do know about Suramin and have yet to mention it to my son but that discussion will come...Hopefully it will be medbeds to the rescue..Oh Im from Va ...Thank you