Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
Please if anyone has good vibes, I am selfishlessly asking for myself.
I was just notified to go to the ER by my cardipthoracic surgeon. I've been having chest issues and was in the ER before Christmas and my surgeon was not notified about that visit and is upset that he was not informed. He is concerned that my symptoms may be aortic/aneurysm related.
I am very very scared right now.
01:37 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 January, 05:31
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Thought I would check in & see how you are? Any updates?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
05 January, 10:59
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 January, 10:20
🙏Praying...mind at ease.

05 January, 08:12
🙏Do you have an update for us yet? Thinking of you

05 January, 08:12
🙏Do you have an update for us yet? Thinking of you

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 January, 03:33
I'm Sending a prayer your way, I had no idea! If you need me I'm here for you. May God help you with your fear and surround you with his love!

I'm Sending a prayer your way, I had no idea! If you need me I'm here for you. May God help you with your fear and surround you with his love!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
05 January, 03:26
Prayers

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
05 January, 10:58
Sent 🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 January, 10:53
We are praying Warrior…❤️🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 January, 10:51
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
05 January, 10:51
Heavenly Father, please give our fellow Patriot the strength and healing energies she needs to fight her health problems. Sending an abundance of love and positive vibes your way. 🙏❤👼💫

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
05 January, 10:50
Praying for healing. Rise above the worry and let God trasform a better ending for you. 🙏

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
05 January, 10:50
🙏

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
05 January, 10:49
prayers sent

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 January, 10:30
YES. I pray for peace and whole healing in Jesus Name. amen.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
05 January, 10:16
🙏Praying for you friend.🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 January, 10:12
Sending prayers and positive vibes with love from here AW. 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 January, 10:10
Sending prayers for some good news for you. We are here for you.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 January, 10:10
Praying for you ! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 January, 10:05
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️
I love u AW!!! 🙂🤍🏁

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 10:04
Taking care of yourself is not selfish. I thought of you this morning, said a quick prayer and am sending you my love.

hope saxton @Scribe11
05 January, 10:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for you

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
05 January, 10:03
Lord, I seek you out for our friend AW. Bless her with peace and favor in her time of need. Shine your loving gaze upon her and hold her heart close with your healing hand. Ease her worry and bestow steady faith in her that you have already taken the reigns on this issue and will bless her with the most positive outcome. In Jesus name I pray.🙏🏻

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 January, 09:55
ER should be a last resort.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 January, 09:52
🙏🙏🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
05 January, 09:48
praying for you. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
05 January, 09:49
🙏I don't know if these will help, but try listening to these tones on youtube or somewhere else -they may help for body and mind.
Just do a simple search.

If the mind constantly fixates on the negative (too long), the body will respond and break down in kind.

Autmama 123 @autmama
05 January, 09:30
Sending you prayers and may God give your doctors wisdom to help you. Try and stay calm.