Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 02:57
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
AU has become a great place to come home to. Every other social out there is a battle for the mind, in wrong hands designed to break you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerstin Baumgart - 1776, click on at the bottom under it