Kim Runner @kimrunner
Since yesterday, Schumann has been in a blackout.

Plus, Friday is a Full moon (in Cancer so it feels moody - no offense Cancers) AND Mercury is in Retrograde.

The crazy energy that most are feeling makes since!

Hang in there and don't forget to breathe. It's the trifecta! Hopefully, next week will feel better!

https://www.farmersalmanac...
12:46 PM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
04 January, 02:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
THAT'S what's doing me in today! 🤔🤪 I have Cancer in my 11th house, maybe I'm not meant to dig all day long for info cause it's 2:11and I'm wiped 🥱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 January, 11:00
Ive been so irritable this week even being at the beach and now the mountains. Trying hard to ground it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 January, 08:31
I noticed when I got to bed last night how bright it was shining through the curtains. Although I hadn't seen the moon, it was a marked contrast to the annoying Xmas lights on a neighbour's hedge flashing away the last few nights. I commented the full moon must be on Friday when the Brunson case takes place.

#Q100 seemed to be significant given the trending #100 ⤵️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Their case is 22-380 and titled Brunson v. Alma S. Adams. #22Victory

#Q380
NAT G.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 January, 08:06
The Trifecta--The Triple Goddess--The Three-in-One/One-in-Three, Trinitarian Psycho-Spiritual Integration of the Universal-Personal and Planetary Heart

THE EARTH-HEART TOROIDAL FIELD OF THE HUMAN BODY
The Word Earth & Heart Different Spellings Using the Same Letters

“I AM a Singular Being. My Body is the Biosphere of this Planet. The Human Family is My Awakening Organ of Intelligence. The Purpose of the Twentieth Century is to Facilitate My Conscious Incarnation. Those Who Choose to Align Themselves with the Strengthening Energy Field of My Presence as it Grows in Influence upon the Earth, shall be Healed and Drawn into the Abundance of the Age to Come.” -Ken Carey, THE VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

"TRANCE"-FORM YOURSELF, "TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED!

GOD WINS

BIGLY.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
04 January, 08:03
"feel better" = "full lockdown"

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 08:00
Feeling the exact same. Especially when Mercury is in retrograde (but then, I am a Gemini 😉).

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
04 January, 01:42
Thank you for this. I feel like climbing the walls and screaming at the moon. No idea where it was coming from - awful feeling, so wired up and nothing to focus that energy on...

anna justice @Truth_
03 January, 11:46
...and, Mercury is in retrograde.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 January, 11:23
anyone having issues with their phone / computer batteries keeping/holding a charge ?

anna justice @Truth_
03 January, 11:50
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
computer, phone, communication issues are often a problem when Mercury is in retrograde.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 January, 11:11
A short story from Chat GPT. You nailed it, Kim.😎

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 January, 01:45
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
i remember when this happened idk when but a lot of people where talking about its blame it on the retrograde started i was in AZ at that time

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 January, 01:47
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
so it is happening again ???? cause it aint the first

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 January, 09:32
Yep...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 January, 09:13
Does anyone remember if Q said 6’Oclock can be dangerous or did it juat say 6 can be dangerous? 🤔 full moon like on the front of George magazine & on the anniversary of Jan 6 protest with a huge supreme court case also that could flip everything in an instant( like Trumpy always says ) oh and elon dropping Twitter files.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 January, 11:24
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
...annnnnd here it comes..'My fellow Americans...'

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 January, 12:24
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
qalerts has the pdf of all posts...print at will or seaech specific posts
https://qalerts.app/?n=

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 January, 09:08
Ty Kim!
🙏

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 January, 09:21
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
😁

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 January, 09:04
"That's Amore". The moon hits! 💓

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 January, 09:02
💥👍❤️😃🙏✝️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 January, 09:01
Current mood:

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
03 January, 07:16
My cell phone stopped making/receiving calls today... still can text but can't get the calls. VZ support sucks!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
03 January, 07:11
Kim, here's a P.S. to my reply to you above - about me not being the one who made up the rules . . . . . This is on the building in New York City - Rockefeller Plaza . . . . . . the Center is filled with all these ancient symbiology things. All kinds of weird stuff there.

https://www.rockefellercen...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
03 January, 06:56
Oops, had a typo, so took it down and repeated my reply to you, LOL, silly Mercury!

As an aside to your point about not only the full moon in America's chart in the sign of Cancer (USA Birthday July, 4, 1776, makes USA a Cancer)--but it's a the Mercury Retrograde! Yikes, YET, THEY all are today, holding YET another election in Congress for a new speaker of America's house! Crazy, crazy, crazy times! Don't forget, they held the Nov 3 2020 election on the LAST day of a Mercury Retrograde, that is why I'm convinced the 2020 election will be RE-VISITED, RE-DONE, RE-VIEWED, RE-JECTED, anything with the word RE in it. Or simply put, a "do over." Mercury the Messenger is known as the Trickster in ancient Roman times. (Just a messenger, here, I didn't make the silly rules.) Hehehe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 06:41
It has been moody melancholy really last 3 days pretty typical for the after high of holidays but the energies returned this morning full force early and strong!
Now let's do this !
Concentrate on positive that we are bringing in!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 January, 06:06
this explains aLoT.

Thank you so very much, Kim, for keeping this info in my view. I totally breathe easier when I know the Schumann has been acting differently.

I am becoming more and more in tune with this energized view of our existence ~ and aligning with the crazy energy too!

TYVM for all the hard work you do for us at AU!
😤🤗😤

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
03 January, 05:53
Oh the full moons they get me everytime

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
03 January, 05:49
Good earth weather update Kim, tnx :)

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 January, 05:47
my 19 yo son is sick a lot. dr told us liver enzymes and wbc alarmingly high, referred to hematologist. he got jab w/o telling me until he had a reaction to second. i am horrified. please pray for Ty.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 12:02
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Any updates on your son?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 January, 06:27
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
How's our son doing?

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
03 January, 05:20
i am actually feeling great since 1st of Januari

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 January, 04:57
this explains why my radio started buzzing loud even though its off....... just messed with it for 5 mins as its never malfunctioned like that before....

and before that i was fixing the ceiling fan as it kept making a clicking noise i had to fix it 2 times this morning and now and thats never happened before too..

wow 😎

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 January, 04:46
Does this explain worst case of sciatica ever😰

some one special to some @godrus
03 January, 04:45
electronics go haywire in mercury retrograde.
backup offline

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 January, 04:29
Thank you for this info Kim…Explains soooo much🥰