Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
03 January, 10:47
Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. ๐Ÿ˜” I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well ๐Ÿ˜… I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
03 January, 11:39
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
WHY U THINK GOD POSTED BRAIN DEAD KENNEDY MEME TO YOUR ACCOUNT SARA?

ALL PEOPLE NEED HEAL. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE. AND HEALING IS FUCKING PAINFULL PROCESS, BECAUSE ONLY YOU AND NO ONE ELSE COULD TOOK AWAY SHARD OF GLAAS WHICH DAILY RIPPED YOUR HEART APART๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

I AM NOT KIND OF PERSON, WHO IS "FLEXING" OR ATTENTION WHORING MINE ABILITIES.

BUT I DO FEEL EVERY SINGLE SOUL ON THIS PLANET. AND EVERY SINGLE ONE HAVE UNSOLVED CARMIC DEBTS WITH ME.

THIS SONG WILL HELP YOU HEAL.

https://youtu.be/Pgg3OZKSQ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
1. its Serah with an e and h.

2. please calm your ego down

3. did you say God posted a picture of what happened to President Kennedy ? unresolved farmic debts with you? are you implying you are a prophet of the LORD/ the LORD himself? your track record is dismal.

However, letโ€™s agree to disgaree.

We wish you luck in your struggle against evil. We pray for you, your family, your country, the world, and all of creation.

In the name Jesus Christ we pray.
12:35 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
03 January, 12:51
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
IF SOMEONE LABELLED HERSELF QUEEN ESTER. ITS PURE HEREZY. AND EGO.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 January, 12:53
Lol her fruits are good. what about yours ?๐Ÿ—ก โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š

Richie Richard @Richie
04 January, 09:30
I don't think your comment is absolute. People use memes or likeness of those they admire and/or try to emulate.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
03 January, 12:45
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
MATHEW 7:22-23 SHAREEF...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 January, 12:50
Book of Revelations anon.

Chapter 10:10-11

I took the little scroll from the angelโ€™s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. Then I was told, โ€œYou must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.โ€