Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 January, 10:47
Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. 😔 I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well 😅 I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Hugs Serah, I shut down at least once a week, (sometimes more) .......I have to for my sanity, you are not alone and we are all family, somehow we all seem to understand each other. 💝
11:17 AM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 January, 11:32
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I'm starting to believe we each had to go through a specific set of very painful experiences that brought us all here. There's no empathy without first knowing the hurt, so many here carry deep empathy for others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 January, 04:47
EXACTLY THIS !!!
GOD DRAWING HIS CHILDREN TOGETHER SO WE CAN STAND
AGAINST THE EVIL DOERS SATAN AND HIS MINIONS

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
03 January, 04:59
100 🤍🙏