10am is when the session begins
https://live.house.gov/
09:20 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 January, 03:23
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Gimme some “TRUMP” for Speaker!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 January, 02:32
If they do not vote for McCarthy in unison they will elect a democrat, Jeffries. Yes that can happen. So even though we don’t like KM we must elect him. Boebert, Gaetz, etc. are being stupid voting for Jordan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 January, 03:22
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
not unless 6 republicans vote for him

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 03:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I respectfully disagree.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 January, 01:39
McCarthy 19 votes down. Hate to admit it, but I'm loving his humiliation right now.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
03 January, 01:25
itis a clown show!!!!!! They never disappoint in how assinine they all act...act is the operative word.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 January, 01:16
Thank you AW . 😊👍

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 01:27
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
You're Welcome :)

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 January, 01:07
mccarthy now 7 votes short lol

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 January, 01:01
McCartney now 5 votes short

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 January, 12:50
Andy Biggs also nominated!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 January, 12:50
🤦‍♀️ This clown show is making me gag. 😝. Do these asshats listen to themselves?!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 January, 12:40
Stefanik nominates McCarthy???? Bloody hell... 🤦‍♀️

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
03 January, 11:35
Thank you! might be nothing, but if we actually follow the months based on
their prefix (nov = 9, dec = 10, etc), then today is would technically 11/3. let’s see what happens 😆🙂

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 January, 12:44
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
Great catch

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
03 January, 01:01
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
how is today 11/3🤨 1/3/2023.
so.
show me something new..

Denisern55 @Denisern55
03 January, 11:12
the link isn’t showing anything. any suggestions?

Denisern55 @Denisern55
03 January, 11:26
In response Denisern55 to her Publication
I got it. I just had to tap around the screen more to find some action. No action lol

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 January, 11:02
so they "worked" for four minutes and it's almost an hour they are in recess...😂

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 January, 08:02
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
watched some of my state legislature in action months ago, oh yeah worked maybe 30 minutes, adjourned for break, never came back 😁

Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
03 January, 10:13
TY

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 January, 09:47
😄Let's see what Central Casting has for us today?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 January, 09:47
Thank u AW! 🤍🏁🧐

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 10:02
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You're Welcome Victor..
here we go

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 09:46
Thanks - was just going to find and post it!

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 09:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
:) You're welcome.
Good Morning Kim ❤

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 January, 09:28
Thank you Kim. Good morning!

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 09:31
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Good Morning
You're welcome
as hard as I'm trying to remain optimistic, this just doesnt have good feels

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 January, 09:26
Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰💫
Thanks, yes I am! ❤️🙌🏻

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 09:28
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Good Morning Beverly
We get through this together ❤

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 January, 09:25
Hoping for some fireworks !

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 January, 09:38
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
with baited breath...we wait
I wish for this to be a time where the least expected outcome wins but knowing what we know, well you know
..I read this morning that something like 9 were undecided now. Yesterday it was around 13-15. Who even knows how accurate that is. All I could think last night is whos been "gotten to"
I watched an interview with someone saying how McCarthy isnt ideal but how its time to put politics aside and come together and and blah blah blah..same bullshit