Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Oh great, sunshine is back, came up to the window, thought I was talking to my mom, said, I just want you to know I hate your daughter and I am gonna kill her. MEANWHILE just dying my hair for my dental appointment tomorrow. Pretty obvious he has been drinking now sounds like he is out there hitting on something......I deserve better than this.
04:10 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
True @True
02 January, 04:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Get the fuck away before it's to late. If you have to walk away from your life with none of your possessions, you will still be happier than living within easy reach of a person who is living to destroy you. I feel like I know you and we are friends (maybe foolishly), I hate the thought of someone who has open access to your life and is obviously harmful and dangerous to you. --------------:--------------- Dear God thank You and praise You for this one i consider my friend, for Your constant protection for the discernment to be safe and Your ever present help in times of trouble. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 January, 04:33
In response True to her Publication
Thank you, and yes, I do consider you a friend. I am doing everything I can, I work forty hours a week....and am trying to save up money to leave...I have four rescue dogs, and that is the main reason I have not hauled tail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396