Night Shift @kekerista
I had to see why Mel Gibson was trending
oh boy.....
10:55 PM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 January, 01:27
In response Night Shift to her Publication
4 years-old NOT news. Project never got out of development phase.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 January, 12:28
Movie announced:

https://www.hollywoodrepor...

Movie cancelled. See comment post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 January, 12:29
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
"Rothchild, about New York’s super-rich, with Gibson playing a “sinister grandfather,” has fallen apart, with sellers Hanway confirming that it’s “no longer happening.” At the time, the film title and subject matter sparked outrage, with Gibson forced to deny that “Rothchild” had anything to do with the wealthy “Rothschild” Jewish banking dynasty."

https://www.hollywoodrepor...

some one special to some @godrus
02 January, 11:24
Mel has also committed to filming "The Passion of Christ 2: the Resurrection" which I suspect may be about our movement. And so many we have thought were dead and in fact were in hiding so they would not be killed.
The Resurrection for sure.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 January, 11:16
Martin Riggs for red!

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 January, 01:48
i looked it up awhile back and found out its not happening

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 January, 12:32
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I provided links in the comments for others. Thanks for letting me know is isn't happening.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 12:48
will watch and pay for that film!!

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
01 January, 11:19
he is one of them...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 January, 01:30
In response Cathy QDell to her Publication
who exactly is 'them'? and how are you so certain as to make slanderous and defamatory comment about a person you obviously don't know?

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
01 January, 11:17
God bless Mel & his good work.